Monday, April 7, 2008

hickville, USA

warning: celebrity sibling post follows

the only reason she's in the media is because her big sister is famous... or because she's preggers AND her big sister is a media wreck...

anyhoo jamie lynn spears was out and about for her 17th birthday this weekend and it was good, ol' fashioned, down south, family fun! her baby daddy splurged for the occassion and took her to walmart and then out for dinner at the classy neighbourhood ruby tuesday...

i know she's just a kid and she's from the south and i know that i probably did something similar for my 17th birthday but is just seems so weird that this is actually reportable news! i'm sitting here thinking to myself yeah, and...? it's like reporting that my little sister went to school today and she wore shoes. why aren't news serials paying for my exclusive pictures of my sister wearing shoes and going to school? crazy...

meanwhile, in other hickville news:
"Turkey breaks into house"

No comments: