Monday, June 21, 2010

WANT!

you may or may not remember my earlier post about the grammar-loving alot (you should totally remember it because it was awesome!) but in case you forgot, here's a little reminder:

It has become almost fun for me to come across people who take the phrase "a lot" and condense it down into one word, because when someone says "alot," this is what i imagine:

The Alot is an imaginary creature that I made up to help me deal with my compulsive need to correct other people's grammar. It kind of looks like a cross between a bear, a yak, and a pug, and it has provided hours of entertainment for me in a situation where I'd normally be left feeling angry and disillusioned with the world.

a few examples to clear up any confusion:
so yeah, now you're all caught up on what alots are all about...
now on to the WANT part!
i WANT this crocheted alot!!!
i KNOW there are some crochet-savvy people (unlike me who is failing miserably at learning to crochet) who could totally make this!!! a shiny nickel to whoever makes me one!

No comments: