Monday, January 21, 2008

all work and no play...

so you remember those wicked cold days last week? those days when you had nothing new to read here? well... i was out in the field (like out OUT in the field, as in outdoors!) surveying for some upcoming projects here at work. well as it turns out, actually doing work is detrimental to my procrastinating doing work... so my posts have been a tad sparse of late. apologies. a whole 2 people inconvenienced and bored stupid... and believe me, it weighs heavy on my conscious. i'm imagining ME being one of those people and in my imagination i'm pissed.

so don't worry... hopefully this week i'll be much more adept at crushing your boredom like a pole dancer can crush a watermelon with her thighs... unless of couse i get more of this "work" nonsense... let's all cross our fingers and pray that doesn't happen!

and now, just for fun, here's a baby hippo:

No comments: