Thursday, March 25, 2010

worst career description of the week

"wig-line-designer-turned-singer"
~ real housewives' kim zolciak

i couldn't care less about this series of 'reality' shows or the string of vapid hag muppets that they feature... this tag line just caught me as ridiculously stupid. like, lumberjack-turned-ballerina or something... WIG LINE DESIGNER? that's an actual job title?

ok, i've flustered myself with the absurdness of this to render my sentence forming ability almost completely useless... if i try an convey my feelings on this any further, i'll just end up yelling random syllables interspersed with curses at the top of my lungs.

also, fabio would like the thank the industry for awarding him a 'slashie' award for "best actor 'slash' model and not the other way around"

No comments: