Tuesday, December 1, 2009

rock-bottom pricing

an e-mail conversation for your enjoyment:

"We also had dinner [at Ikea]. I slipped on butter that was smeared all over the floor and sent the tray with mine and Alyssa’s dinner flying. I’m going to have a huge bruise on my knee! Alyssa was having the $1.99 penne but when we went to get our meals replaced they were out of pasta so she ended up getting salmon instead… With no extra cost! So I guess losing some of my dignity was worth cheap salmon."

"lol at least you're okay, sorry i missed it.
how is dinner there, i've only ever been for breakfast..."

"The day's last penne was dry and chewy. Alyssa's salmon was well done. Much better than the penne, and worth considering even thought it costs $3.50 more."

"There you go everyone, my dignity costs $3.50!"

"Correction: $5 (the salmon is quite expensive for Ikea)"

No comments: