Tuesday, September 22, 2009

lunch time fun

so i may have been a little overzealous when heating my lunch today... i was sitting at the table about to start eating when BANG! the chicken exploded! ever heard of having to fill out a WSIB form for lunch?? luckily, no one was injured and the table was easily wiped off.

but today was not my day with food... i suppose it just didn't like me today? i managed to drop a fairly sizable (think of a nickel) piece of chicken down INTO my shirt. and it didn't just fall in there; it kind of slide down my chest... leaving sauce on its way... so while i managed to discretely (in my opinion at least) wipe all the sauce from myself, i wasn't about to go digging around in there when i was the only girl at the table. (see mom! i DON'T do that stuff when i'm out in public.) but reat assured, the chicken bit has no been modestly removed and i am continuing on with my day and, if lunch was any indication on how food is going to treat me today, dreading what's going to happen at dinner.

No comments: