Wednesday, July 29, 2009

go find it now!

i've got news!
and it's exciting!
to me at least...
well just zip it because you're going to hear about whether you want to or not. so there. i mean, you're the one reading my website... you'll read what i tell you to read!

anyway... on to my exciting-to-me news!

as soon as the super awesome summer sensational scavenger hunt finishes up here at the place with the stuff, i'm launching a dedicated scavenger hunt blog! all scavenger hunts all the time!

so, are you excited? or are you one of those baby-eating anarchists who hate scavenger hunts??? that's what i thought. baby-eating anarchist! but even if you hate scavenger hunts, you should still be happy that i'm happy. you're helping me help me. and that can't be bad, can it?

ch-ch-check it out:

Scavenger Hunt Central - do you have what it takes?

No comments: