Tuesday, May 12, 2009

word of the day - may 12 09

apology
noun
1. a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another: he demanded an apology from me for calling him a crook.
2. a defense, excuse, or justification in speech or wirting, as for a cause or doctrine.
3. (initial capital leter, italics) a dialogue by plato, centering in socrates' defense before the tribunal that condemned him to death.
4. an inferior specimen or substitute; makeshift: the tramp wore a sad apology for a hat.

sorry dudes... i was caught up with other stuff today... possibly tomorrow as well. you'll have to entertain yourselves for awhile. i'm sure you'll figure something out... you've lived this long, haven't you?

1 comment:

rakyatindonesia said...

Sorry if my english language is bad. I am from indonesia. I like your articles & your blog is cool. I want to be your friendsI. If you do not mind, I want your visit my blog. rakyatindonesia and indo-online & please leave your comment friends. if the difficulties in language, please use google to translate