Wednesday, January 7, 2009

it's the most wonderful time of the year

you know what i love, absolutely love about winter?
you don't?
well allow me to share!

i love how the property management crew at my office don't start work until 9AM... when everyone has already beaten a path through the snow on the sidewalks.

i love how people seem to have forgotten that we had winter last year, and the year before that too! and now they have to learn to drive in the snow all over again.

i love how stylish my pants looked with salt-caked cuffs.

i love static flyaways in my hair that make me look disheveled and possibly homeless at times.

i love waking up a half hour earlier to shovel the driveway and clear off the car... more factually, MY DAD loves waking up a half hour earlier to shovel the driveway and clear off the car.

i love that it's dark when i leave the house in the morning and dark when i leave the office - sunshine is overrated. i also love the ghostly colour of my skin.

i love halucinating people taking their penguins on snowy morning walks. (it was actually a collie.)

and the list goes on...

No comments: