Wednesday, November 12, 2008

touched for the very first time... maybe

this is perhaps the lamest way to try to get laid in the entire world... this guys must be desperate! but mom! all my friends are doing it!

Help a virgin.

Well guys, here's the deal: I'm 25 years old and still a virgin. Yes, I know, it's pretty weird... I've always been a shy guy, and as time passed I just got too old. To be honest, I'm not quite happy about this, as one would figure.

Actually, I almost lost it once. I had a girlfriend when I was 23. But in the end pretty much nothing happened - she left me for a guy that had more money than I did. I don't think I'm ugly looking, I'm just not good with this kind of stuff. And since then I also have a trauma of sorts.

Anyway. I'm going to tell you why I set up this website. I made a bet with a friend of mine (my only friend who knows about this situation, and who is, by the way, very pretty): if I get 5 million unique hits for this website until New Year's eve, she's going to "help" me. It's exactly what you're thinking! If I can't do it, I'll have to do anything she wants for a whole month.

let's just take a second here to point some shit out...

first off, 5 million hits? that's a lofty goal isn't it? i'm thinking this "friend" of his doesn't really want to "help" him... this was like a pity proposition. you know, just to give him hope. what a bitch!

he's only 25 and he's already given up? he got too old? too old at 25? people have been virgins WAY longer than that and survived. if it wasn't true, they wouldn't make movies a la the 40 year old virgin.

he doesn't think he's ugly... i'll bet he's ugly. (i'm shallow like that.)

if you feel the need to help him out, go on, click the link. but i don't think he's going to make it... where i checked it earlier, he was only at 174,508 with 48 days to go. so he needs roughly 100,500 hits daily up until the BIG DAY. yeah, good luck with that.

No comments: