Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ET phone home...

i could probably be away from work more often... because it seems that they didn't miss me too much while i was away. no work piled up, no pressing matters that urgently need my attention were waiting for me... i had a bunch of e-mails but nothing overwhelming. an proof that NO ONE wants to talk to you in person anymore when they can get you electronically - i had only 1 voicemail, from someone who tried thrice-ly to reach me by e-mail before having to resign himself to the lowly, caveman era technology of the telephone.

anyhoodle... i'll talk more about my trip tomorrow i think. today, i was busy-looking all day but i really didn't DO anything. sorta feels a little wasteful. i mean, even if i'm not doing work, i should be doing something, right?

No comments: