Tuesday, August 26, 2008

pain in my brain

commuting sucks...
with the big office move my commute went from a 5 minute trundle down the road to a 35-45 minute battle with some of the worst drivers in the world... markham drivers... if you know markham, you know what i'm talking about. and i don't say it to be hateful or anything like that, but it's true.
yesterday was one of the bad days... and really, for no reason.
a stalled van in the right lane at warden backed up traffic all the way back past woodbine! stop, go, stop, go, stop, go... all lanes stuffed between each traffic light.
people merging each and every way without thought about, say, the other people on the road??
oh, i need to get out of this lane? well let me just turn my steering whe... HONK!!! what? who could be honking at me? whatever for? was I merging into another car? how inconsiderate of them to be in my way when i needed to get out of my lane!
bah! it makes me frustrated!
invent the teleporter and i'll be the first customer!

No comments: