Monday, June 23, 2008

shameless plug

so as i may or may not have told you, i am sort of on a hot little etsy.com buying streak. it's amazingly addictive. seriously, i might actually have a problem... but with the support of my "group" i think i'm going to be able to beat it.

i just recently recieved a shipment from "HomeStudio - Creativity by Mark & Stefani, a collective" (http://www.homestudio.etsy.com/)
these guys take scrabble tiles and turn them into awesome little pendants with all sorts of pictures and designs. (sidebar: when i first ordered my pendants, i went out and bought 2 scrabble games from the local value village with the intent to make my very own but my procrastination kicked in and i have yet to do so...) i already took advantage of the "buy 2 get 1 free" deal they have going but lo and behold, included with my adorable (and free) owl pendant was this:

so this is me blogging about them!
but in all honesty, from my experience, they are a great shop. wonderfully professional and quick to ship. i look forward to buying more in the future.

i'd also like to take this opportunity to flog my own etsy shop!
the addy is http://www.ifferj83.etsy.com/
it's not much to speak about quite yet as i'm just getting started but i just wanted you to know it was there. here's some pictures of my fabulous, fruity, felt pins that i have up now:

No comments: