Thursday, April 17, 2008

betrayal

in case you didn't know... mmm... i love turtles!

but not quite like that. they are an awesome and different (ugh... dogs and cats? so boring!) pet that are SO cute as evidenced by my little hank:
BUT... there may be another pet out there to draw me away from my loyalty to turtle! *~GASP!~* shock and awe! shock. and. awe.
what pet could it be you ask?
ladies and gentlemen, if you will, please take a gander at THIS:
isn't he precious?
as cute as a turtle? maybe. but let's not tell hank, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD SO GET ONE!!!
I'll definitly come home to visit in May if you get one...maybe I'll hint at that for John....that or a bunny...hummm

jenn said...

a bunny!
as cute as the hedgehogs are, they have an estimated lifespan of only 3-5 years! i couldn't deal with the heartache. i need pets that'll stick with me!