Wednesday, February 13, 2008

letter writing - feb. 13 2008

dear mr. sloppy mclives-in-a-sty-a-lot,

stop coming around my desk with your mucky-muck wet boots on! you're leaving little wet spots in the carpet that i in my sock feet (you see, i take off my shoes just at the edge of my office area so i might avoid creating a puddle under my desk) might step in.

wet socks make for cold feet and having wet, cold feet makes me a grumpy person. you see, i don't have individual heat control due to the fact that my office only has one wall so i can't go make it all cozy in my little doored office. i have to be content with central heating and it don't work so well... so i'm EVEN COLDER and probably less inclined to do the work you've tromped over here in you wet booties.

and don't try to deny it... the wet, salt-crusted bootie prints lead right to your office! so next time you're thinking of walking through every puddle in the parking lot, please think of others in your office and definitely think of the cleaning staff.

dingos & dwarfs,
jenn

No comments: