Friday, February 15, 2008

anecdote

so i don't really feel like writing about actual stuff today...
so instead i'm going to relate a little story that happened to me the other day.

i was wearing this really nice striped GAP (product endorsement deals here i come) sweater and it has a bit of a distorting effect wherein it makes my boobs look bigger than usual... i was getting my coat on to go outside and for whatever reason i'm looking down at the girls and one looks like it;s sticking out further than the other... this is nothing new since i, like a healthy proportion of women, have lopsided boobs - one is bigger than the other. but the WRONG BOOB was jutting out! and then i had to think to myself is that actually the smaller one?? mind blank, can't remember! so i give them a tap to assure myself - no help, my super nipple containing bra isn't about to let me figure it out by touch alone. i have to physically pull the neck of my shirt out and have a look down there! and it IS my gimpy boob that looks like it's jutting out and trying to outshine it's plumper sister!

turns out, it was just me sweater playing trick on my eyes. upon adjusting it so the stripes were arranged in the proper, horizonal position, everything was back to normal, big and small boobs back on their respective sides.

would you believe that was the highlight of my day?

No comments: