Wednesday, January 9, 2008

not feeling the working thing...

so not only is there practically nothing to write about today, i'm also feeling like a basket of snotty tissues... or maybe like i rolled around in the bottom of a basket of snotty tissues yesterday and today i'm just sick. i'm telling people it feel like a swallowed healthy portion of powdered glass... really, think about it... that's how my throat feels. and in sympathy, my head has decided to go on strike as well. i think it's be good if i just went home and made a fort out of my bed for the next 12-24 hours. but NOOOO... i'm desperately needed here at work for some reason i haven't quite figured out yet. what's the point in telling me i'm needed here and ensuring i have no other work to do and even threatening weekend work if i'm going to get here at the appointed time and the work-hander-outer doesn't even arrive for another hour and then i don't get any work until at least another hour after that??? and the given work come in short 5-second blasts every hour or so? hardly pressing... why don't you just call me when you're all done and then give it to me - that way i could do it all in 5 minutes instead of agonizingly spreading it out over a whole perfectly good day that could be spent defending my fort from attacking cowboys/indians... geezes...

anyway... this is all for today...
if you want something to keep you occupied go to dooce.com and read this lady's monthly newsletter to her daughter... i'm reading backwards through them and it really makes me want to have kids... like RIGHT NOW! my mom keeps saying now's not the time but i reeeeaaallllyyy want one! i promise to feed it and take it for a walk everyday!!

No comments: