Tuesday, September 11, 2007

office grumblings

what's with the hovering??

today seems like the day for hovering... is it hovering day and i just didn't get the memo? was there some sort of seminar on hovering last week that i wasn't invited to and now everyone is trying out their new-found hovering skills this week? is everyone hover certified except me?

go away! leave me alone! i AM doing (some) work! have no fear - it'll be done when you need it so go back to your office! if you had a deadline for me, why didn't you tell me when you gave me the work in the first place?! oh, 5 minutes have passed? good. nope, i'm still working on it... how am i supposed to get anything done if you keep interrupting me just as i get going? just because i'm sitting pointed into the corner like a small child in time-out does not mean you get to scary me silly every 5 minutes when you come buzzing around like a hornet in need of a good swatting!

oh and if you have a job you don't particularly feel like doing yourself what make you think i'm going to want to do it? do these houses have individual mailboxes or group mailboxes? ask that other guy if we have enough poster board? find out if the that lady was the one i was talking to about this. contact this guy who i can't get a hold of and who's invisible and get this information for me. hold this antsy viper in one hand and the irate marmoset in the other...

gawd! chill... it's only tuesday!

No comments: